“From the sons of Issachar, men who understood the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their kinsmen were at their command.” 1 Chronicles 12:32
Understanding the economic times is wise. Like the sons of Issachar, we have the ability to discern what is happening and what we should do about it! When it comes to building wealth through real estate, having knowledge of the current market is vital. So, in this course, Billy Epperhart shows you how to understand the signs of the times (interest rates, housing supply, in regards to how they relate to real estate. The goal is to make you a savvier investor who knows how to assess and act in any market.
- Understand the factors that contribute to inflation and how they affect the real estate market
- Understand the relationship between money supply, interest rates, and house prices
- Know the best time to buy in the real estate cycle
- Be able to implement 3 formulas for how to not overpay for a house
- Be able to explain (in simple terms) where we are in the real estate market and how it might affect your real estate investing plan in the next 6-18 months.