What is the biblical narrative regarding money, and what does it have to do with how we steward our time, talent, and treasure today? In this course, Billy Epperhart takes a deep dive into kingdom finances. You will learn about God’s will (and why) for His people to prosper. In addition, this course will uncover false narratives about what ‘prospering’ entails. Billy Epperhart discusses the biblical truth of giving and receiving, “how the money comes” into your life, and the importance of gaining understanding and taking risks.
- Have a biblical understanding of giving and receiving (how God brings resources into your life.)
- Define the two kinds of money–transformational and transactional–and describe the dynamic between the two.
- Identify the specific strongholds that are keeping you from Kingdom finances.
- Evaluate the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25) and consider what Jesus teaches about risk and stewardship.
- Understand the relationship between knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.
- Begin to have a vision for how God can use the wealth built in the Body of Christ to expand and enrich His Kingdom in the earth.